●Only in Tokyo！Detail of casual tea ceremony seminar · tea ceremony for beginners
“I want to do a tea ceremony!” “I want to know more about Japanese culture!” Fulfilling the wish, I can spend happily every day!
As a casual tea ceremony, “As a familiar tea ceremony useful for daily life in the modern era” I will inform you of the easy way to enjoy Matcha & tea ceremony culture and knowledge that is easy to incorporate into everyday life from the history.
This realizes a casual tea ceremony where everyday is fun.
“Feel free to try experiencing something called a tea ceremony a little!”
“I want to know the point of communicating the tea ceremony to overseas people!”
“What is a casual tea ceremony?”
“I want to give presents to matcha tea ceremony for the opponent!”
“I would like to hold a tea ceremony tea ceremony so I want to know the trick!”
I can respond to such demand!
You can experience a casual tea ceremony connected by tea while receiving tea that you gave yourself.
(※This is what I did at the university.)
※It is a normal service. We may be able to respond by situation and request, so please feel free to contact us.
Casual tea ceremony is different from ordinary traditional tea ceremony.
Beginners and tea ceremonies are the first directions.
It is the main thing that participants enjoy and experience through learning the basics of tea ceremony and experiencing tea actually.
I will also tell through the history and knowledge of the tea ceremony the know-how that is useful now for modern times.
【Receiving such a happy voice!】
· I am recently addicted to Matcha and want to try tea with myself! I thought. So join Mika ‘s tea ceremony and you can do it myself so easily! I was impressed!
· Because it is not just knowledge of the tea ceremony, we talk about how we can make use of it to the present age, so it was easy to understand. I began to think that I should learn a tea ceremony even by myself.
· I thought it was difficult if I called the tea ceremony, but since I taught us to understand well, such as Disney Land’s example, it was so fun learning!
· Even the first person taught me easily the meaning of the method such as “Why bowls are drunk twice” or they are doing a lecture to tea easily in the house.
· Mika’s casual tea ceremony was a fun way to enjoy it, with interesting practices and drinking tea with each other.
· Thanks to Mika – san, I thought that I should try to do the tea ceremony properly, and it seemed that I could utilize my mother ‘s tea ceremony, so I was very happy.
【Advance Notice】 Please be sure to read
・Secure a place where all the participants can sit down and have a clean kitchen, such as a rental kitchen
· What boils hot water
· Those who are engaged in network-based business
· For those who are solicitation (Although it is advertisement OK, it is a brute solicitation)
· Those who can not cooperate with the conditions
· Those who are asked for a point of full-fledged tea ceremony etc.
· Those who are conducted only by overseas people who do not have interpreters in Japanese
・We will receive the full amount from 2 weeks ago.
・Please consult us 2 months before the scheduled date.