“I have never done a tea ceremony but I want to know Japanese tea ceremony someday.”
“I’d like to learn more about Japanese culture and Japan through tea parties and tea ceremony lessons. “Do not you think?
You can enjoy a casual tea ceremony that meets your wishes and is easy to enjoy.
· Through Japanese tea ceremony, students learn about Japanese culture, values, and aesthetics, and deepen their understanding of Japanese people and Japan.
· Unlike other tea ceremony classrooms, you can substitute at home, you can feel the familiarity of the tea ceremony by being able to easily practice. You can experience the joy of it challenging.
· You can also realize hospitality by making use of simple manners.
· By actively ingesting Matcha, you can be physically and mentally healthy.
· By self-making Matcha, concentration ability is improved, autonomic nerves are set up, and stress relaxation is led.
Born in 1989.Before graduating from high school, I won the Beginner Permit in Urasenke Tea Ceremony.
After graduating from high school, I went to Sophia University Junior College Department English.
After that, I transferred to Art University.
I completed the art education at the Graduate School of Fine Art University Graduate School and acquired the curatorial qualification at the same time.
I also got qualification of a clinical artist.
Since I was a student, I have held tea ceremonies, including study sessions, that can be enjoyed even by beginners who are “Casual tea gathering and seminar” at sharehouses.
I also held a tea ceremony lecture for people coming from overseas.
In order to hold many tea ceremonies, I also obtained qualifications such as food hygiene managers.
Actively from the age of 25, I will tell the fun and enjoyment of the tea ceremony for universities and companies.
I am working to spread “Casual tea ceremony” which can be easily casually even for beginners to more people.